Written by Administrator
Published: 13 April 2018
|NO. OF VACANT POSITIONS:
|NATURE OF APPOINTMENT:
||Contract of Service
||Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job, preferably graduate of Social Sciences, Political Science, Public Administration International Relations, or other relevant fields.
|Training / Experience
||With experience and interest in program planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation
- With good analytical, oral and written communications skills;
- Can work well in a multi-disciplinary team and relate well in diverse range of stakeholders at local and national levels;
- Can handle pressure
- Strong initiative and can work with minimum supervision; and
- Willing to travel
|Task and Functions
- Implement programs, projects and activities to strengthen and audit the Performance of P/C/M Anti-Drug Abuse Councils (ADACs) and other related councils and committees thereof;
- Provide technical assistance on the development of P/C/M ADAC Anti-Drug Abuse Action Plan, and other related plans;
- Monitor the submission of semestral and annual P/C/M ADAC and P/C/M ADAC Secretariat accomplishment report and other related reports;
- Develop a monitoring system to track the functionality and effectiveness of ADACs;
- Assist in the development, management and enhancement of the ADAC Functionality Monitoring System and other related monitoring systems;
- Review, enhance and develop operational guidelines on Functionality of Anti-Drug Abuse Councils;
- Establish linkages between and among all government and non-government agencies;
- Provide technical assistance through trainings, conferences, and seminars;
- Conduct trainings, coordination meetings, consultation workshops, or conferences to ensure proper implementation of issuances of the ADAC-NBOO and Interim NPOC Secretariat programs, projects and activities and other related tasks;
- Undertake fieldwork or travel in relation to the accomplishment of the program if needed; and
- Perform other related tasks as may be directed by the supervisors and/or management.
||The Regional Anti-Drug Abuse Council Technical Assistant will be based at the DILG Regional Office VI. The assignment will involve extended visits to covered DILG Field Offices and LGUs.
| Duration of Engagement:
||The contract shall be for a maximum duration of six (6) months and renewable at the end of each semester
upon endorsement of the DILG Regional Director.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
Letter of Intent
Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
Transcript of Records
Deadline of submission of Application is on April 20, 2018.
This position is open to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil status, disability ethnicity and/or religion.
Applications shall be addressed to Dir. Anthony C. Nuyda, CESO III, Regional Director, may be sent to: DILG Regional Office VI, Fort San Pedro, Iloilo City
date posted: 2018.04.13