- Written by Administrator
- Category: Jobs
- Published: 17 October 2017
- Hits: 18
LOCAL GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS OFFICER III
|Experience:||1 year relevant experience|
|Training:||80 hours of training in Local Governance Operations and Planning, Strategic Thinking and Community Development|
|Eligibility:||CS Prof. (2nd Level)|
|No. of vacant positions:||Three (3)|
|Place of Assignment||Region 6|
|Competencies:||1. Effective Communication (Able to understand technical/professional information and skillfully process and utilize them in oral and written forms of communication, using the medium appropriate for target audience)
2. Influence (Able to establish trust, rapport, and credibility with key customers and stakeholders in order to transform key messages and ideas into productive action and secure support for the actual implementation of programs)
3. Managing Knowledge and Information (Able to manage accessible and functional systems which facilitate the gathering, developing, and sharing of knowledge and information across the organization to aid the actions and decision making of stakeholders)
4. Policy Research and Analysis (Able to develop, evaluate and determine policies which can influence stakeholders, effectively facilitate the implementation of projects and programs, and help achieve identified goals)
5. Program Development and Management (Able to employ a strategic project-approach, carefully planning and organizing activities within a set timeframe and funding, managing risks and considerations, to achieve specific of deliverables and effectively perform the mandate/function of the different units)
6. Relationship-Building (Able to develop partners/network of partners and actively maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders to establish strategic advantages and meet mutual goals)
7. Technical Proficiency – Local Governance Operations (Able to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skills that is unique to one’s field of work)
date posted: 2017.10.17
Note: These positions are open to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, civil status, disability, ethnicity and/or religion.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than November 15, 2017.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. ANTHONY C. NUYDA, CESO III
Department of the Interior & Local Government
Pepita Aquino St., Fort San Pedro, Iloilo City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.